Thursday, October 26, 2006

Where Have YOU been?



OK I know you people keep asking me where I have been.

So Here I am. Miss me? Why do I ask...I know you did! All three of you.

I have had a wicked cold for a while now. It's made me want to go home from work and fall into bed. 
Alone. 

I have also been trying to recover from my train wreck of a first radio show on KMRL. YOU missed my show??? Let’s Re-Cap for those of you who missed my debacle…

OK so it wouldn’t be MY show if it went off without a glitch...in this case a HUGE glitch.
11:30 am: Diz logs out so that Iceprincezz can do a test run and check settings.
11:35 am: Still not connecting (OFF AIR)
11:45 am: Station still off air...Iceprincezz gives up and puts the default back on. (the sheep song plays)
11:55 am: Iceprincezz starts to panic...gets help from KineadaDiz, andPandora in chat room to no avail.
12:00 pm: Iceprincezz tries yet again....no luck returns to the default. (the sheep song plays *AGAIN*)
12:30 pm WebKittyn comes in and explains she fixed whatever the hell Iceprincezz had broken in her freak out session with live365.
12:45 pm Iceprincezz goes live...but doesn’t know it...and tries to play music...but doesn’t work.
12:48 pm Iceprincezz realizes this after reading the chat room...and starts to try and figure out why her music doesn’t work.
12:50 pm Fellow DJ’s (The Buttcrack Of Dawn Girls) Luka, and Diz try desperately to help...again to no avail.
1:00 pm Iceprincezz says “Fuck it” and goes Talk Radio for the next two hours...cause she aint no quitter bitches!
In those two hours we discovered…
That the song “Black Horse and A Cherry Tree” is IN FACT about Beastiality.
TheTodd wears boxers under his uniform, but boxer briefs the rest of the time.
I can, in fact, talk for two hours straight without stopping. (Like there was any doubt)
I giggle a lot when I have nothing to talk about but Vodka and Beastiality.
The reason that tramp Katherine Mcphee was sick during the idol tour is because she was crawling about on the floor a lot during her songs. (That floor is dirty ya know)
So...as you can see...you missed a good time! I have come to the conclusion(well with the help of fellow DJ Darkstar-who was very patient with me-even though I am a complete goofball) that I needed a NON USB mic. Hopefully this will remedy the situation and I will be doing another show this Saturday!
Maybe my "Pretend Boyfriend" will be listening? Hey If Monty can have a pretend boyfriend (or 40 in her case) then so can I!!

No comments:

Post a Comment