Tuesday, November 7, 2006

I DID IT!



I actually had a show on KMRL on Saturday.
OK so it wasn't the best show to ever air on the station. In fact, it was most likely the worst, however...I was just happy to have finally gotten it all together. It was a long road to get there but I think it was worth it. I had a lot of fun, and I learned a lot in the process. I learned a lot about new friends, old friends, who my REAL friends are, and a LOT about me.

The night before I had all but given up since I was still plagued with sound issues even after a new sound card, install. (Thanks Jen for donating a new sound card to my cause!) Unfortunately, that made things worse. After three hours of Clark redoing everything back and forth. I said, "I'm done!" I gave up and sent him home to his wife. I sat down to listen to The Dark Hours, since I was home anyway. That didn't cheer me up...in fact it only made me feel worse, knowing that I wouldn't be able to do a show the next day...so I went to bed and cried myself to sleep like a big emotional baby. I was tired, emo, and ready to kick small puppies to the moon.

I hate that about me. I need to work out, or do Yoga or something for a release so I don't spew forth onto people I care about. I have no idea why I was feeling the way I was. Maybe weeks of frustration, and self-doubt had mounted to that point. I am a cancer, so we do that. We just hold it all in, until it's just too much and the person closest to us at that point ends up with our wrath. So if I was horrible to you on Friday, I am sorry.

For those of you who helped me through all this, either on the technical end or just the emotional support, and friendship. Thank you. I love you guyz!
After my show on Saturday, I felt like going out and hugging random people.
That...is good MOJO!

......................................................................................................................

Today's Mojo Radio Live Lineup includes: 

Kittyn Kitsch. She does a talk show (when she has something to talk about) from 3pm-4pm EST. 

The Deathsquad Show: Metal/Punk/Other with DJ Deathsquad. There's Gwar here. Be afraid. Deathsquad rants like no one else, this is good stuff. 9pm-11pm EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment