Monday, December 4, 2006

Baby, It's Cold Outside...



I am starting to feel a bit better from my cold.

I still have hardly any voice left, and I wish I could sleep for about 4 days straight, but at least I am at work today. It's freezing in my office. I have the heat on, but for some reason where I seemed to have put my desk is in this little zone of coldness. My files cabinets are nice and toasty though. THAT's important. So who is gonna come warm me up?

I need someone to pay my bills so I can sit around all day playing, and not have to work. Wouldn't that be nice? I know what I need! I need a sugar daddy! Honestly I'd probably be bored outta my mind if I didn't work...oh yes and I would have absolutely no sense of self worth...so maybe I should rethink this dream?

Saturday night I got the chance to get all dressed up and celebrate my friend Mel's yacht coming into town. I didn't know that was an occasion for a formal party, but I love to play dress-up, so I went even though I was feeling kind of poopy still. Write this down. DO IT! If you ever take Jen to a classy party, don't give her whiskey...and if you do...hide those little packets of butter ok? By the end of the night, my feet hurt from dancing in my new shoes, I had a headache from all the free wine, I think I got hit with about 3 seashells that my uber classy friend decided to throw at each other, and I was ready to fall into bed and wake-up very late. I had fun, but it wasn't what I expected.

It's DJ Appreciation week over at KMRL. If you haven't got the chance to listen, or if you have been listening to some of our DJ's and you haven't popped into the chat room<...do it this week. Come in and just say HI, and maybe tell them what a great show they have? These DJ's are working hard getting great music, planning themes, and spending their free time to entertain YOU. It only takes 5 minutes out of your life and I promise it will make their day! If you are shy...drop them an E-mail...they love the attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment