Sunday, July 30, 2006

42

EDIT: OK so I think maybe we should cole slaw wrestle...Monty, Jeckles and I What do you think?

Monty...you KNOW I love you...we can share right?

OK Monty over at The Daily bitch is about to lose one of her "ponies" 
I am about to ride him right off into the sunset!

OK Jeckles is sooooo not liking my one line posts...and I know they suck. They suck so bad it's unfreakenbelievable. However...I can't even funtion at like 2:30 in the morning.


I guess I could go on and on and on about how much I like sock monkies, and karaoke.

I once had a boyfriend pretend to leave the country to break up with me...maybe I shouldn't have told you that huh!?

I really really like my job, and blogging, (even though it's a massive waste of time). 

I really like it when butterflies land on the noses of small children in spring!

When I grow up I want to be an astronaut so I can drink Tang! That''s some yummy goodness in a glass right there!

I once played an indian in a school play...but I guess it's Native American now...cause that was like 30 years ago!

My favorite color is pink. I sometimes dress rockabilly..and then sometimes just lazy.

OK so I am tierd.....Jeckles SUCK it and Deal! LOL

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment