Friday, January 20, 2006

My Limes Keep Falling Out Of My Chicken




Conversations with CG are always interesting, sometimes funny, sometimes they make my head hurt. This is one of those times. 

CG: I am making Chicken for Dinner.

Debi: UH huh, what kind of chicken?

CG: Lemon Pepper Chicken, on my rotisserie .

Debi: Sounds good.

CG: You don't like rotisserie chicken do you?
(Um didn't I JUST say that sounds good?)

Debi: Why would you say that? I have never told you that I don't like rotisserie chicken. Chicken is Chicken. I like all chicken.

CG: Oh well I just thought you didn't. You think lime would be good on it?

Debi: Yes. Lime is good on everything.

CG: Maybe I'll try that. 


Debi: Good Plan.

CG: The limes keep falling out of the chicken's butt.

Debi: uh...What?! (why is he stuffing the chicken's butt???)

CG: HEY! One made two rotations, but the other one keeps rolling out.

Debi: Um...Ok well I should get back to work.

CG: What? No! Ok why won't this lime stay in the chicken?

Debi: You know after like, the tenth time it rolled out I would have thrown it across the room and given up.

CG: I see.
(Whenever CG says "I see." It means he is not listening. That to me meant he is STILL trying to stuff said lime in said Chicken's hiney....Still unknown WHY)

Debi: So Um I will call you when I get home.

CG: OK. #@$*('ing LIME!

Debi: Yeah well you know I am gonna BLOG about this.

CG: Ok Bye.

Debi: OK Yeah um bye.


I talked to CG later that night. I don't know if he ever got that lime in there or not. He started talking about the thin skin around a chicken's butt, and I just changed the subject. There was a blinding pain behind my left eye.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment