Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New Shoes...



Why? Why do I even Try?

I hate this, I hate who I have become. I am sitting here just miserable again! This is two nights this week something or someone has made me feel like crap. WHY? Why the hell do I even let this stuff bother me? What happened to the tough, miss independent Iceprincezz I used to be? I guess all that "Emotional Baggage" I thought I had dumped into the lake swam out and stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

I should be opening a bottle a wine, and saying C'est La Vie. I should be laughing and pretending like I am not hurt from something that shouldn't matter... but I am. I shouldn't be sitting here feeling like I am not good enough... but I am. 

Will I ever be good enough?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Blogs what would I do without them? I was just reading one on myblog roll, and I posted some lovely advice in her comments... and then it hit me.... duh... you wrote THAT advice to yourself. It applied to her too... but ya know... I think maybe it applied to me even more. So here is what I am going to do... I am going to stop waiting for the other shoe to drop... if it drops. I move on like I always do. If it doesn't drop... then I can tie it to the back of my car on some distant wedding day... either way... I am good.

So Roxy... CHEERS, and Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment