Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Had A Four Way!




Call! 

I had a four way phone call...OhMyGosh...You thought I meant Orgy...Well not so much. I bet some creepy guy looking for orgy will now hit my blog. It's ok, don't feel left out bitches, I will share!


So yesterday there I was working....O.K. Well there I was Sitting at my desk, waiting for the phone to ring, and wishing I was at home playing Everquest... *damn you Diva!*...When B.B. pops on my Instant messenger...it went a little something like this....


B.B.: Good Morning Cutie Pie!
B.B.: Ok, so maybe it's more afternoon for some
Debi: Hi There, and yes it's officially now afternoon 
B.B.: How are you today? 
Debi: Good, just looking for tiki stuff on E-bay for my tiki party, how are you? 
B.B:Nice! I'm doing pretty good. The week seems to be pretty slow so far! 
Debi: sounds like my work week LOL 
B.B.: Oh yeah? 
Debi: Well work is work I am here whether it's busy or slow hehe 
B.B.:Manager Girl 
Debi: yes...I am a slave to my job...Plus I NEED the overtime to pay for my new backyard
B.B.:I know how that goes 
B.B.:*Glancing at my bar* there are all kinds of things from eBay over there! 
Debi: I am an E-bay junkie
We talked about Random E-bay stuff right about here....Then....
B.B.: Ok, so you know what's goofy? 
Debi: me? 
B.B.:I kinda miss hanging out with you...

*Insert Random Thought Here* ONLY KINDA? WTF?

Debi: and that's goofy? 
B.B.: I've only hung out with you like 1+ timesBut you're a hoot! 
Debi: yeah well I am fabulous...how can you not want more...really...;) 
B.B.:Just sayin', WAY looking forward to seeing you again 
Debi: and when might THAT be? ;) 
B.B.: That's what I'm working onHow does your Friday night work? 
B.B.: And would a bribe with gas money help? 
Debi: So you are trying to bribe me to come see you? 
B.B.:Yup, Did I mention the full bar?
*Insert Random Thought Here* He knows the way to my heart doesn't he?
Debi:Ok so if I don't have to pick up D...I will contemplate coming up... 
B.B.:Fabulous 
B.B.:I may have a poker game Saturday night, but that'll be a hoot as well!
*insert Random Thought Here* Um...Yeah not so much...
B.B.:I'm up in the air on that though 
Debi: well I CAN be adaptable when need be... 

*Insert Random Thought Here*
 Who the crap am I kidding? No, I can't. I am an unyielding cactus remember?

B.B.:Fabulous
 

*Insert Random Thought Here*
 Why does he keep saying that?


B.B.:We'll have a great time I'm sure
. Do you like Sushi? 
Debi: SUSHI? OMG yes
*Insert Random Thought Here* Ok a full bar, AND seaweed and raw fish...I am SO there.

Diva has been added to the conversation.
Then it REALLY got Crazy! Then I added my friend Cory, who lives up near B.B. I guess we all got tired of typing, because somehow we ended up in a Four-way conversation on the phone. It was a lot of fun, and B.B. seemed to get along very well with my friends. That's a good sign in my book...Unless of course he gets along too well with Cory! I'll keep you posted my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment