Wednesday, June 21, 2006

One Year Ago Today...



...I started a BLOG!
Today is my one year Blogiversary!

When I started this blog, it was mainly a place to rant, giggle and goof off with my friends. I had no idea that so many people would be interested in what *I* had to say. I had no idea I had so MUCH to say. I learned a lot about myself over the past year. I learned a lot about YOU over the past year. There have been days when I thought "I lost my funny", but you stuck it out with me. There have been days when I thought the tears would never end, and you were there with me, lifting me up and making me smile.

Thank you my friends, and family(and blog family) for everyhting. This has been such a positive experience for me, that I definately look forward to another 365 days of blogging. I hope you will join me!

~HUGS~
 
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment