Sunday, July 7, 2013

Get Out Of My Head!



Last night was a setback. I was unnerved by something I had seen on the internet that made me think everything CS had ever said or done was a lie. Most likely I am right. However, I shouldn't have let it get to me the way that it did. I can't let those thoughts consume me. Blogging helped but now my blog has turned into this depressing rant of how miserable I am... that does no one any good, and I am sure my readers are bored to tears.

Moving forward today I got up, got dressed at met Coffee Girl for a mile walk around the lake. It was hot, and dirty, and my legs feel like jello. However, It felt great! I feel so much better than I did last night. It's amazing what a little walk will do for you. I will most likely have to get into a gym at some point but for now these are baby steps. A mile today. Maybe by next Sunday I can do two miles?

Today I am going to take my measurements, and take a "before" picture. That shouldn't be depressing AT ALL! *sigh*


1 comment:

  1. It's not depressing at all :-)

    My husband and I are using the Lose It app to lose weight. I have never counted calories before (on purpose) but now that my metabolism has like died, I need to lose a little weight. Depressing is learning how many calories bread and mayo have in them because those are my 2 favorite things. Seriously. I actually ask for extra mayo at Subway. (or I used to...)

    ReplyDelete