Thursday, February 16, 2006

Haven't You Learned ANYTHING?



Apparently SOMEONE, who shall remain nameless, ok I lied...CG...Needs to read my post about "Drunk Dialing"!

I was tired last night. I don't know why. I got eight hours of sleep the night before. My eyes were hurting, and all I could think about was getting into bed. I told Matilda (Jen B.'s new name) that I was going to bed, and stay as long as you like to watch the Olympics. (because watching hours of people skiing is fun!...Yeah ok not so much) I trudged up my stairs, changed into my shirt I stole from CG while he was in Germany, and snuggled down into my nice warm bed. I had just about gotten to sleep when of course...just as Matilda predicted...CG called me. Any OTHER time I would have been thrilled to hear from him, however this was NOT the case last night. I hadn't heard from him all day, thinking he was working, so I wasn't really all that worried about it. I answered the phone I knew he had, in fact, been working...on quite a buzz.

Debi: Hello...

CG: Hiyaz...

Debi: Oh Geez.

CG: Whatsamatter?

Debi: You are Drunk.

CG: Noooo I am justalittle buzzed thas all. It was fitycentbeer night ata bar, and I got drunk, and puked, and now Iamallbuzzed again.

Debi: Um..Yeah ok, that was smart.

CG: I got fired today!

Debi: WHAT?!? What did you do now?

CG:
 Isonly for one days...We went througha red signal *hiccup*

Debi: Great...so um what time did you start drinking? 

CG:
 4:30ish I think I dunno I got fireds today *hiccup* I didn't call you because my phone wasona charger at home, cause it was dead *hiccup*

Debi: u huh. Yes, I heard a rumor...okkk well I am gonna go now(my best Office Space voice) 

CG:
 Why dontcha wanna talks to me anymore? I hadabadday I got fired today!

Debi: I read that some place...Um you are drunk and I am tired.

Then he went on and on about being fired (from what I understand it's only one day), wiggling worms & corn, and how drunk he was. When I asked him where his truck was, he said he THOUGHT it was outside....Genius I tell ya...GENIUS. I was in no mood to deal with his drunk ass dialing...I wanted to scream SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP! However, I ended the conversation there, cause I am nice like that. (Stop laughing Matilda!)

I need a drink....

No comments:

Post a Comment