Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Monday


Happy Monday!

Don't forget to VOTE for me!
OK I am trying to make it happy Monday, but I am failing miserably. Usually Monday's at work fly by because I am so busy, but not today. The phones seem to be quieter than usual. This is not such a good thing. I need to stay busy. I need to keep my mind off the past. I need to keep moving forward. I need a new distraction. 

My weekend wasn't much help...it was strange. I spent Friday night out singing karaoke at a new place. Our friends Veigny & Mohawk told us we just had to go. It was a 40 minute drive to get there, and we had been out the night before so Jen and I were both wicked tired. It was pretty packed when we got there, so we grabbed a seat in the corner. People were looking at us like we were new meat. The crowd was a lot different than we are used to, so we were a bit timid, until our friends showed up. I felt better after I sang, and realized that people were not going to throw tomatoes at us. That's pretty much where all the good ends. At some point our friend Rachel decided all of us needed to do shots...It was all down hill from there. I ended up drinking way too much. Someone is lucky they didn't get punched in the face, as they decided to sit in my seat EVERYtime I got up. I had enough, and luckily it was time to go home. I think I did a few "drunk dialing" calls before the night was over, then passed out from mental & physical exhaustion. I probably would not have gotten out of bed on Saturday if I didn't have to get my nails done so badly. Saturday night I stayed home, and did nothing exciting...I needed a break.
I feel like I need about 16 days to sleep...It HAS to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment