Friday, July 27, 2007

Blogathon, Block Party, Extravaganza Somethingorother!


Yeah yeah you heard me... er read me

Yes, I did it again. I planned a party to go with the blogathon. Because I can never do anything simple. I have to go and do blogathon, the radio show, AND a block party barbeque that has turned into a tiki luau for 25 people. Oh and did I mention SG will be attending the 24 hours festivities?

I didn't want to piss of my neighbors (west side rulez! yo! <----I totally sound gansta there huh?) so I decided to invite all of them to the party except the thugs. I am all about making a statement, so I figure if I live through the weekend, I will have made a point. I did invite "my body guards" Jen & Juana, so I should be ok. Everyone else is pretty much on there own! *giggle*

I still have to get all the food & booze, prepare some of the food, last minute cleaning, relocate the tiki bar(which will include some dis assembly), and finish last minute decorations all before 6am on Saturday morning. I figure the only way I can achieve this little task is if I leave work pretty soon.

There is only one problem with this little theory. Some clown in bright yellow crocs (OMG just throw them away NOW!) is moving to India, and I have to wait for him to have all of his CRAP loaded up and delivered to my warehouse before I can escape. That means I may have to work a full day. I know... whatever will I do? There are some days I hate my job... this is one of those days.

In other news...
* My hamster I got for my birthday STILL wants to eat my face off.
* Yesterday SG only called me 10 times. (do you think he's over me?) Edit: Make That 11
Blogathon is less than 48 hours away - sponsor me!!!!
* I am out of Watermelon Jolly Ranchers.

Somebody please kill me...

I am still freakin' here! It's almost 3pm. I wanted to be gone by 2pm. When my drivers gets here to unload I am going to point to the floor and say lock the door on your way out, good luck! It's just not fair that my bosses are drunk at the fair, the gal that runs the other office is white water rafting, and I am stuck here waiting for time to tick tick tick away. I mean If I had something to do it would be different... but I don't. DAMN DAMN DAMN... I am going crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment