Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Little Redder Please...

Last night my best friend Jen and I decided that the change I so drastically needed was to take place. It was time for "operation hair color change". We had tried to change it on Saturday but it wasn't red enough. My hair is a very dark brown, and when you try and go to a red you have to do it via a certain process. One shade lighter is NOT going to do it. Why didn't someone tell me before we started this?! It was lighter, and sort of red, but not what I was looking for. So back to the beauty supply we went... After 45 minutes and me asking "should this be tingling?!" I ended up with something closer to the shade I wanted. It's still dark, but in the sun, it's definitely got the red I wanted.

Just another step back to the life I used to have, and back to being me.




Today's Soundtrack: Changes ~ David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment