Thursday, August 11, 2005

New Bosses Are...

Well J. Boss is finally selling the moving company. That is a good...no no GREAT Thing!

He had someone in here before me that turned this company into a money pit. When that happened I think it just defeated J. Boss, and he hasn't REALLY been a boss around here. I have had to do everything on my own. With no moving company experience, that is a lot of stress. but it got better. 


Now that he is selling the place I will have a new boss. We shall call him K. Boss. K Boss knows what he is doing, and is a hands on kind of guy, so this should be interesting. So far things have been going well, but I haven't had much time to come up with creative blog posts. So I have yet another fun quiz for you! 

Jen B. and I will be going out this weekend, (That starts tonight) so I am sure we will have something blogworthy soon enough! Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment