Sunday, July 17, 2005

Cute Guy Derails

It's been a while since I have talked about Cute Guy, so I thought I would post a brief update. I did talk to him last Friday night. I was out at the bar singing karaoke with Jen B. when my cell rang. Of course who else would be calling me at 10:30 on a Friday night, but CG. I talked to him briefly only to find out he was working. He had driven yet another train down to Long Beach and wouldn't be home until maybe Sunday. I had friends inside so I made the convo brief. I asked him if he wanted me to call him when I got home and he said he would be in bed. I was still planning on calling him to REPAY him for all those nights when he woke me up to tell me he was bored. I never got the chance. On the way home he called me again! I was not the least bit amused to find out the reason he was calling is because he was watching "TR*Y again, and felt it was uber important to tell me all about it. I thankfully lost service in the mountains and didn't have to hear anymore of that. When I got home I tried to call him but he didn't answer, so I can only assume he went to bed.

That was pretty much the last I have heard from him. Maybe his train derailed and he can't reach a phone or something? Maybe he just ran out of things to say about himself and the movie TR*Y? Who knows...it's not like I was picking out china patterns or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment