Friday, January 13, 2012

What A Difference A Day Makes...


Tonight night I got dressed up and  out with JB for a night of karaoke. I thought it might do my heart good to sing. I knew that I could let all my emotions just pour out of me through song and I would feel better.That's what music is to me. It can take you up or down. It can make you laugh and cry and rage like an animal. It's passion. I needed that.


I text CS and let him know we would be there if he wanted to come down. I didn't really think he would but I was sure hoping. About an hour later he showed up, and he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I was so shocked, and happy I almost cried. I kept looking at JB with a look of OH MY GOSH! She just smiled at me and laughed.The night went very well. It was almost normal. At the end of the night he told me he would be playing at a gig I had been to before if I wanted to come out. I was so elated. He kissed me on the cheek, gave me a big hug and was gone. I couldn't believe it. How did this happen? I didn't care. I was glad. I slept like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment