Monday, January 30, 2012

It's Been A While...

It's been a few days since I wrote. Things just kind of got away from me and I didn't feel like I needed to write. I guess that's good, since I mostly write when I am upset.

I did end up getting fired, even though my boss had no proof that I did anything. He felt like he couldn't trust me. It's hard feeling like this. It's had KNOWING you didn't do anything wrong, and losing a job over it. I guess I feel sort of defeated after this last week. I feel like God is closing this door for a reason, and now I just have to hope I figure out what it is sooner rather than later. I'll get through it. I have amazing people in my life who will help me.

I have done a lot of organizing and cleaning since this all happened. I am having an "out with the old in with the new" kind of season in my life. I cleaned out clothes that I don't wear and I am going to donate them. I cleaned out most of the crap in my pantry so I am not tempted to sit around crying while gobbling peanut butter cups. I cleaned out all of the frozen plants in my back yard so when it warms up again I can plant some new ones. I even cleaned a few people off my Facebook that I don't need in my life. Tomorrow I am going to start on the upstairs. My bedroom, and bathroom, and linen closet need some help. I look forward to getting up and being able to do what ever I want during the day, for now. It's my mini vacation and I am going to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment