Tuesday, January 17, 2012

You Just Never Know...


You just never know who is going to be on the other end of the phone when you answer it sometimes.

I answered the phone at work today to find my ex boyfriend Max on the other end of the line. My first thought was, what the hell? My next thought was... so you deleted my number and this is how you track me down stalker?

He called me back on my cell phone when I got home from work. It was weird. He asked me all about how I had been and then told me I broke his heart and he missed me. I reminded him, that after we started seeing either other, and got close, he moved away. He stopped talking to me shortly after that because he got mad at me for not being able to come see him all the time. Hello? You live 6 hours from me!?

He said he was in going to be in town and want to see me. I told him about CS. I wanted him to know I was happy. I wanted him to know that my heart belonged to CS. I wanted to call CS and tell him what had happened. I wanted him to know that I couldn't even think about seeing anyone but him. I wanted to tell him he was the only one for me. However I knew that not only would he not really care if I was talking to Max, he probably would be freaked out by my declaration of emotions. So instead I just come here and blog them onto this digital diary. I will lock them up and carry them with me until CS is ready for them. I really wanted to see CS tonight. I sure could have used a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment